new life new sem

Friday, July 25, 2008

 

smile .....smile



hmmm.......new sem, new rum8, new fwen n all da things is new......hahaha not included BoyfriEND k.......no more amour in my life ....focus in study n achieve wat i want .....wat i really want in my life ......my new rum8 is farhana n also one junior ....she is quit nice to us ....so many things had happen on da 1st week of my new sem ....being ditch by fwens .....i dun noe y people still not sustified wif me sume more......i never bother them anymore n y they have to bother me .....oh yea .... i bouught my new bear....hahaha my mom x tau lg ...mati laa kalo dia tau .....so 2nd year is going to b tougher ...so b strong !!!! go shamin go !!! remember ALLAH always wif u ....n dis year im going to b 20 ....im getting old

my new bear


me wif my new rum8 ....our 1st outing

0 comments: